Thursday, May 7, 2009

Untitled

Day by Day, my motions challenged.
People dont know about the true feelings.
I'm being consumed, confused, and tired.
I always try, but none seem to notice.
My defeats and my victories seem not to matter.
I wish things would change.

Life is a long journey.
Many paths happen, some may be wrong.
My sadness and my happiness focus on them.
Anger or hate fill the air.
My silence is broken or struck.

Forever, the emotions consume me.
Either fury or joy.
Fate is seal.
Past has happened.
Each Breath, filled with fire or laughter.
But, Life goes on.

I have no idea what to do.
Renew my life, my religion, my friends....
I can only wish for the future to come through.
That lasting figure who can complete you.
The lasting person who..... Loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment