Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Please Tell Me Why

I know your watching.
The shadows of a being shroud the air.
Mist of light clouds the judgment.
The locked door stands tall.
You are my key.

The emotions of anticipation fills hope.
But disillusion brings despair.
I can only hope for so long.
For when that time comes, It will end.
The time you return.
Is the time I awe for the most.

I dream of lovers past.
Yet you seem to shine through all.
You give me strength. You give me tears.
I can only imagine the times of happiness and bliss.
But that key event made me think.
Think of what is to come.

I can't even realize what is going to happen in the next meet.
I can only hope for your love and compassion.
Things happen... I guess.
All I am asking is Please Tell Me Why....

No comments:

Post a Comment